To Tapas or to Sightsee

 We have a trip to Madrid with friends in the diary for later in the year.  In an idle moment, waiting for the kettle to boil, the iron to warm up, a washing load to finish and something to come out of the oven, I asked Chap GPT for an itinerary.  It’s pretty detailed and there’s some really handy stuff on there.  I haven’t asked it to drill down on anything as I just wanted the bare bones that we could all give some thought to.  None of us having been before.  There is quite a lot of it though.  Conveniently, it did suggest possibly spending a bit more time eating, drinking and chilling.  Now there’s a thought!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When others pass stress along, the answer is the vegetable garden

Sometimes life throws a curve ball

Senior Railcard, Twilight Bag Drop, Wetherspoons for Breakfast and Ben’s Buses