Completely confused - please comment!

 Although it is looking a little low this month so far, in each of the last three months I have doubled my number of views.  These are no where even remotely near ‘influencer’ territory but I checked out the analytics anyway.  The UK is only just inching ahead overall and I suspect that may be, in some not inconsiderable part, S.  The USA is not miles behind but behind that is a worldwide mix.  As large land masses go it seems Greenland has absolutely no interest in anything I might have to say.  To be fair I get that.  It does, however, have me wondering who and why are people checking in.  How much do VPNs play a part?  I have no idea.  No one seems to be ‘following’ (then again I’m not sure how they would) and I have had very few comments.  The few I have had have all been Brits.  Very welcome they have been too save possibly for S’s!


So please if you are reading this, feel free to comment, introduce yourself, I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When others pass stress along, the answer is the vegetable garden

To Tapas or to Sightsee

Boats and Sunsets